K&F Concept 67mm Blue Multi-Coated Variable ND Filter Best Price in Bangladesh
This ND2-ND400 Blue Multi-Coated Variable ND Filter from K&F Concept is a 67mm variable neutral density filter providing an adjustable light reduction of 1 to 8.6 stops. It darkens the entire image evenly, allowing a photograph to be made with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing the exposure time or increasing the aperture, it is possible to control the depth of field and blur movement easily, creating a dynamic look for streams, waterfalls, landscapes, and more. This multi-coated variable neutral density filter does not affect the coloration of the image. The filter’s slim design reduces possible vignetting on wide-angle lenses.
K&F Concept ND Filter Specs
|Filter Type||Variable ND|
|Density||0.3 (1-Stop) to 2.6 (8.6-Stop)|
|Circular Size||67 mm Filter Thread|
|Filter Material||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Package Weight||0.13 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||3.1 x 3 x 0.8″|
In the Box
- K&F Concept ND2-ND400 Blue Multi-Coated Variable ND Filter (67mm)
Why Choose US?
- Reduces the amount of light reaching the lens without affecting the color.
- Multi Resistance Coating (MRC) helping repel water, dust & grease, while also preventing ghosting.
- Applies slow shutter speed under strong sunlight exposure.
- Glass mounted with high pressure press technology.
- Made of high quality optical glass by senior professional technology.
- Wider outer optic to help reduce vignetting at wide angles.
- Extinction paint seiko manufacturing, to achieve the testing sights on military standard.
From ND2 to ND400
ND Filter Effect
- Neutral density can be adjusted from ND2 to ND400, Reduces the amount of light reaching the film without affecting the color.
- Have Control of Any Lighting Environment.
- Allows wider apertures, effectively decreasing depth of field.
- Suitable for dynamic screen, waterfalls, streams, waves, etc.
Comparison of effects
Without ND Filter
With ND Filter