Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Professional Studio Monitor Headphone Price in Bangladesh
Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Specs
- Brand : Audio Technica
- Model : M-50x
- Type Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter 45mm
- Magnet Neodymium
- Voice Coil CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Frequency Response 15 – 28,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power 1,600 mW @ 1KHz
- Sensitivity 99 dB
- Impedance 38 ohms
- Folding/collapsible Yes
- Weight 285g without cable/connector
- Cable – Detachable Yes
- Cable 1.2m-3m coiled, 3m straight, 1.2m straight cables
- Connector Gold-plated stereo 1/8” (3.5 mm) connector with strain relief
- Accessories Included Screw-on 1/4” adapter, pouch
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coil
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m – 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)
- Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring and personal listening
Closed-back vs. open-back headphones
Sometimes referred to as simply “closed” and “open,” this distinction addresses the design of the part of the headphone that covers the area behind the driver in a straight line away from the side of your head. Closed-back headphones like the ATH-M50x prevent sound from escaping and leaking into your microphone. The downside of this design is that it traps pressure inside the headphone, which creates false low frequencies. Open-back headphones, on the other hand, don’t suffer from this issue. They deliver outstanding accuracy and clarity that are suitable for critical listening.
Circumaural vs. supra-aural headphones
In layman’s terms, these words simply mean “over ear” (circumaural) and “on ear” (supra-aural). In the case of headphones, this refers to the design of the earcup, which is the cushion that sits between the headphone’s speakers (drivers) and your ear. Supra-aural headphones are rarely used for professional applications; although, they’re great for casual listening — especially if you need to be aware of what’s going on around you. On the other hand, over-ear headphones such as the ATH-M50x offer excellent attenuation of external noise.
Critically Acclaimed Sonic Performance
Praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers.
Clear Sound for Studio, Live, DJ & Personal Use
Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response.
Offers Excellent Sound Isolation
Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments.
For in the Studio and on the Road
90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring, and collapsible for space-saving portability.
Comfortable Fit for Hours of Use
Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort.
Three detachable cables (1.2 m – 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable); protective carrying pouch; and 6.3 mm (1/4″) adapter