SHANNY SN600N E-TTL Speedlite Camera Flash Price in Bangladesh
Shanny SN600N is the current entry level Shanny flash, and basically a slightly underpowered version of the more expensive SN600SN model. SN600N is a fully featured i-TTL hot-shoe flash speedlite for Nikon DSLR cameras. It supports HSS (high-speed sync) and has a high guide number of 60. For on-camera use, it provides nearly all of the functions of a Nikon SB910, though for a small fraction of the price.
If you are looking for a great value flash for on camera work then the Shanny SN600N is definitely one to consider. SN600N flash is great for the money. Sure it’s not perfect since it has limited off-camera capabilities. But when you factor in the price then it’s an absolute bargain. For off-camera use the SN600N lacks the Nikon optic wireless master and i-TTL slave modes (remote manual slave only)
Shanny SN600N is fully compatible with Nikon i-TTL metering. It features a powerful guide number of 60m (ISO 100, 200mm) as well as an impressive zoom range of 20-200mm, along with a wide-angle diffuser for 14mm coverage on full-frame cameras. Bounce lighting is also possible with tilt from -7 to 90° and rotation left and right 180°. The SN600N TTL exposures are very good and quite consistent, bounced or direct. Flash Expsoure Compensation (FEC) adjustments are working as they should.
SN600N has a recycle time of about 2 seconds and has high-speed sync, 1st and 2nd curtain synchronization settings. Also, it supports a multi flash stroboscopic mode for multiple flashes during a single exposure. It runs on 4 AA batteries and comes with a mini stand and diffuser cover.
The build quality and function of the SN600N (and all similar Shanny flashes) appears surprisingly good. The case is almost identical to the Canon 600EX-RT, though you can notice that the plastic is a little bit less refined, and the main dial and buttons just a little harder to operate, which is still much better than you would expect from the flash speedlite of this price tag.
The SN600N (and similar Shanny flashes) are still quite clearly matching the Nikon SB900 for light output though. So the Shanny flashes can really match the Nikon SB900 for power, where many other third party flashes are at at least 1/3 of a stop bellow.
Shanny SN600N FEATURES
- Shanny SN600N level lock clamping foot clamps tightly in the camera hot-shoe, and does not allow the flash to slop around any more than the original Nikon flash does.
- Interface and LCD screen display very similar to the original Canon 600EX-RT
- PC sync port for wired off-camera firing
- Optical transmission has access to 4 channels and 3 groups (A/B/C)
- Built-in pull-out bounce card for reflecting light forward when the flash is tilted upwards
- Manual power settings from 1/1 to 1/128 with 29 total levels
- Stroboscopic mode of 1-100 Hz for 1-100 flashes
- Power saving mode and overheat protection
- Automatic setting saving remembers your last settings
- Autofocus assist beam to help camera focus in low light conditions.
- SN600N has a very high Guide Number of 60m (ISO100, 200mm). It supports High-speed Synchronization, iTTL, manual flash mode. The highest synchronization speed is 1/8000s.
- Fast Clamping Metal Foot with Locking Pin
- Supports Wireless Optical Slave function – The SN600N can work as a slave unit but only in manual mode. It also supports S1 and S2 pre flash cancel modes.
- SN600N supports auto and manual zooming, the flash coverage can be changed between AUTO, 20~200mm.
- Ultrafast charging recycle system. Also supports external power supply
- Equipped with big size LCD display
Shanny SN600N SPECIFICATIONS
|Sync mode||HSS, 1st curtain sync, 2nd curtain sync|
|Guide Number||60 meters (ISO 100, 200mm)|
|Flash mode||i-TTL, Manual, MULTI|
|Optic wireless mode||S1 and S2 basic optic slave modes |
Manual slave mode for Nikon (no TTL support in slave modes)
|Optical triggering distance||up to 20m|
|Optical transmission channels||4|
|Zoom range||20, 24, 28, 35, 50, 70, 80, 105, 135, 200mm (14mm with wide angle diffuser card)|
|Vertical rotation angle||-7~90 degrees – tilt head with tilt lock button|
|Horizontal rotation angle||0~360 degrees – full 360 degrees swivel head|
|Power supply||4×AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are supported)|
|Lighting times||100~700 times (AA alkaline cell used)|
|Recycle time||from 1.8 seconds with fully charged batteries|
|Flash control||8 levels of output control (1/128~1/1), 29 levels of fine tuning|
|External interface||hot shoe, PC sync port, external battery port|
|Additional features||High-Speed sync, Second-curtain sync, FEC, FEB, FEV, manual zoom,|
auto zoom, sound prompt, custom settings, automatically saving setting, PC port,
power saving mode and over heat protection, large clear dot matrix LCD screen, LCD back light can be kept on
|Dimensions||79.7 x 142.9 x 125.4 mm (Extended state)|
|Net weight||14.81 oz / 420 g (without batteries)|
Shanny SN600N – COMPATIBLE WITH:
Shanny SN600N is compatible with all Nikon cameras (i-TTL autoflash): Nikon D810, D800, D800E, D700, D750, D610, D600, D300s, D300, D200, D7100, D7000, D90, D80,D5300, D5200, D5100, D5000, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300 and other Nikon DSLR cameras not mentioned here
Shanny SN600N – Package includes:
- 1x Shanny SN600N flash speedlite for Nikon
- 1x Mini stand
- 1x Manual in English and Chinese
- 1x Original box
- 1x Diffuser cover as a gift