Pixel TW-283 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Price in Bangladesh
- Before operating this Timer Remote Control, please read the User Manual completely and save this manual for future use.
- Batteries – Please use four new batteries – Please install batteries correctly to the compartment according to the + and – terminal of the batteries.
- Please refer to your camera manual and connect the Receiver with the correct remote socket of camera. Make sure the cable is inserted to the end for good contact.
- This shutter control may not be able to fire the camera if the connecting cable is NOT inserted to the correct remote socket or not inserted to the end.
- Channel – The Transmitter and Receiver must be setted to the same channel.
- If the number of shots you want to take is less than 99, it is not needed to set Repeat Timer (REPEAT & N2).
- Please see the images of this product. There are some instructions shown in the images.
- Tested by the manufacturer or customer feedback received over the past few years, this shutter remote is compatible with the camera models listed below. If you don’t know whether this shutter remote control works with your camera, or you don’t know where the shutter cable socket on the camera is. Please reach out to us and we will answer and indicate which port the cable should be connected to.
- System mode: FSK 2.4GHz wireless control system
- Communication channel: 30 channel
- Transmission distance:over 80m
- Transmitter Stand-by Time:over 1000hrs. (with 2 pcs AAA batteries)
- Receiver Stand-by Time:over 400 hrs(with 2 pcs AAA batteries)
- Transmitter Dimension (LxWxH): 146X40X19mm
- Receiver Dimension(LxWxH): 73x38x31mm
- Weight: Transmitter: 52.6g (excluding batteries) Receiver: 36.2g (excluding batteries)
- TW-283 Transmitter X 1
- TW-283 Receiver X 1
- Shutter Connecting Cable X 1
- User Manual X 1
- (Batteries are no include)
TW-283 is a type of multi-functional shutter remote control. It is indispensable for take picture of starry sky and night view. It has the function of simple single shoot, one second continuous shoot, Bulb shoot, the customized delay shoot and Timer plan shoot. With the low power consumption, you are clear about the use condition and the timer plan.
select by socket Note: Package no include battery.
Refer to “+” / “-“within the transmitter’s and receiver’s battery compartments to insert the batteries. The receiver flash as red LED light;If the light doesn’t flash,it should be the battery reversed the direction
Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control
Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control The application of 2.4GHz global free frequency range enables 30 channels for options. The remote control distance can up to 80M.
Interchangeable connecting cable for different brand’s camera models. 3.5mm- N3/E3/DCO/DC2/S1/S2/L1/UC1/FJ
6 KINDS OF TIMER FUNCTION
Please set camera function setting as [single shooting] [ BULB ], and set the focus as M on the lens. TW-283 Delay Shooting Setting can set delay time and shooting number, the delay time alters from 1s to 59s, shooting number [N1] alters from 1 to 99. Timer Shutter Release shooting time can be set from 1 sec to 99hrs59mins59sec. Shooting number [N2] can be set from 1 to 99. For autoexposure bracketing and flash exposure bracketing, set the number of exposures to 3. For multiple exposures, set the desired number of multiple exposures. If flash is used, the flash recharge time may not be able to keep up with the set number of exposures. Therefore, set the interval timer so that the flash will have enough time to recharge between exposures.
4 TYPES SHUTTER FUNCTION
TW-283 supports simple single shooting, continuous shooting, [ BULB ] shooting, delay shooting and timer schedule shooting. Please set camera function setting as [single shooting] [continuous shooting] [ BULB ] [delay shooting] When power is ON, move Transmitter function icon to single shooting icon [single shooting] [continuous shooting] [ BULB ] [delay shooting] Half-press release button, the Transmitter will send focus signal. The green LED light indicator on the Transmitter and Receiver will light up, and the camera is in focusing status until you full-preess release button.